Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome!

At the urging of my sweet husband, I have decided to create this blog - my own little corner of the internet completely devoted to my love for yummy food, happy bellies, and my ever growing passion for living sustainably.

I've always had a love for food, but my love for good food started when I gave birth to our lovely (and lively!) daughter in December 2009. Nourishing her little body has become one of my greatest joys. I have always loved to cook for my husband and the more I learn about food, the tastier our meals become.

With that - here we go!
Step one - come up with name for blog. Complete.
Step two - make a post. Complete.
Step three - stop taking pictures of our meals with my phone and start using that fancy schmancy camera of mine. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to see all of the delicious food you make! Maybe it will inspire me to branch out of my spaghetti and burrito comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete